Our mission is to improve the health of those we serve with a commitment to excellence in all that we do. Our goal is to offer quality care and services that set community standards, exceed patients’ expectations and are provided in a caring, convenient, cost-effective and accessible manner. Our core values are integrity, caring, safety, innovation and excellence.
In support of our mission, we are committed to continuously:
- Strive to improve the quality of care and services we deliver.
- Foster highly qualified and responsive staff members.
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment for our patients and employees.
- Keep abreast of advances in patient care and administrative services.
- Expand services to respond to the needs of our community.
Our Commitment to Quality & Safety
Jain Primary Care Associates is committed to providing evidence-based healthcare that achieves the quality outcomes that improve the health of our patients and the populations we manage. We also strive to keep healthcare safe for every patient.
Our Overarching Goals
- Excellence in patient-centered care
- Preserving independent private practice
- Our Core Values
- How we relate to each other:
- We respect diverse opinions.
- How we relate to coworkers:
- We value and seek everyone’s input.
- We create a system to maximize capabilities and contributions.
How we relate to our patients:
- We create a system that is designed primarily around the needs of our patients.
- Care is highly personalized, with technology as a tool to support continuity and comprehensive care.
- We create strong, effective processes to improve access, lower cost and achieve superior outcomes.
- We measure our performance as a yardstick and tool for improvement.
- To Provide Our Patients With an Excellent Experience
- To Help Our Patients Obtain the Best Possible Outcomes
- To Provide Self Management Tools
- To Provide Evidence-Based Care
- To Assist in Making Healthcare Affordable
- To Ensure That Primary Care Is Viable in New Jersey